The authority to enforce these rules is vested in the Marina Manager
- Ramp passes are to be purchased before launching.
- Ramp passes are not transferrable
- Annual ramp passes are to be fixed to the port side screen
- Living or overnighting on vessels within the marina is strictly prohibited except with the express prior permission of the Marina Manager. Permission will only be granted in exceptional circumstances.
- No behaviour that is deemed to be a nuisance is permitted at any time. The Marina Manager in his/her sole discretion shall determine what constitutes a nuisance.
- Berths are not to be used without the permission of the berth holder or Marina Manager.
- No boat shall be left unattended whilst berthed at the main wharf or ramp area unless with the express permission of the Marina Manager.
- No boat shall berth at the main wharf for a period longer than 15 minutes unless with the express permission of the Marina Manager.
- All boats are to be moved from the ramp area immediately after launching.
- Whilst in the marina boats are only to be refueled from the approved fuel dispensers at the main wharf. Decanting of fuel is strictly prohibited anywhere within the marina complex.
- The speed limit within the Marina is 2 knots. Boats entering the Marina have right of way.
- All boats must keep to the right when entering or leaving the Marina.
The KML Board and Management appreciate your cooperation and wish you a safe and enjoyable experience on our Great Lake – Taupo Moana
- Insurance: IMPORTANT All vessels that enter the Marina are required to have third party insurance. Please supply a copy of your current insurance details (for information on insurance please contact the Marina Office)
- Health and Safety: No welding, grinding, sand/water blasting or spray painting is allowed on the berths within the Marina. When employing a contractor to work on your vessel it is the boat owner's responsibility to ensure that they are dealing with a certified tradesman and that the boat and contractor are insured.
- Contractors: All contractors are required to report to the Marina Office to sign in and get a temporary access card and visitors pass.